• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar Pace

Originally named the Bladerunner during early development.

eaed40cae13d4b06f20831bd6b1a4a9f-jpg.280100.jpg

eaed40cae13d4b06f20831bd6b1a4a9f-jpg.280100.jpg

This is a cool idea, personally not something i would buy, but with bluetooth music and the sensor compliment. Could possibly fill a niche market, nicely coincides with the iphone 7 too which could be nice (headphones and tracking in one package)
Very interesting thanks for the post :)

$570 Canadian I think. Not sure in the US. Just got my hands on a set and should have a bit of time to play with them. I will be doing a pile of driving and having them be in place of my headphones for talking in the car will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$570 Canadian I think. Not sure in the US. Just got my hands on a set and should have a bit of time to play with them. I will be doing a pile of driving and having them be in place of my headphones for talking in the car will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At that price, around US$450 after tax, I personally would pass.
Having wireless headphones not integrated with my sunglasses allows me flexibility to pair whenever I want.
I'll need a running watch, of course, with GPS.
Plus side is, the earphones also pick up heart rate via the ears, which might be more accurate than wrist sensors, and surely more comfortable than chest straps.

Still heavily not into this pair, especially at the price, but the details on cycling do draw my attention. I thought this was just some turbo-kickboxing coach talking in your ear

...the details on cycling do draw my attention. I thought this was just some turbo-kickboxing coach talking in your ear
When initially presented, as a cyclist, I had great hope.
Though the data and form factor are pretty cool, I don't want some Siri wannabe yelling in my ear interrupting my tunes.
I WANT A HUD, dammit! :headbang:
('specially for $500+ Loonies).

I also wonder who will service the electronics...

Latest Posts

Back