• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I understand that radarlock frames will only accept radarlock lenses. My question is concerning asian fit. Is there a difference between lenses for the asian fit frames or is the difference merely in the nose piece, thus rendering the lenses cross compatible across the frame variants? Essentially meaning can I put a lens from an asian fit radarlock frame into a non-asian fit radarlock frame?

My understanding is that the for the original Radar and Radarlock, the Asian fit frames are exactly the same as the regular versions (just the nose bombs are different). For the Radar EV, I believe the lens and frames are actually different for Asian fit.

My understanding is that the for the original Radar and Radarlock, the Asian fit frames are exactly the same as the regular versions (just the nose bombs are different). For the Radar EV, I believe the lens and frames are actually different for Asian fit.
No.
For Radar and Radar EV the regular and Asian fit frames are different.
For Radarlocks they are the same.

Thanks for the correction. For the Radar (non-EV), I think the lenses are the same, however. For reference, I'm able to fit regular lens into my Asian fit Radars.

Yes lenses are same. Frames are different (asian fit sit wider on the head)

Hi Guys,

I was looking for information about the Range and Pitch shape. I have some Pitch in my collection and as the path doesn't fit me... I would slowly change my collection into the right direction

I haven't seen any example of the Range lenses "on face" nor a comparison besides some schemas, nor a real picture. Do you have any?

So I have a pair of the original Radar Range and the lenses have finally need to be replaced - they have this "shattered" look, even though they aren't shattered.

It looks like Oakley doesn't make Range replacement lenses, or do I just need to buy a newer model of replacement lense?

So I have a pair of the original Radar Range and the lenses have finally need to be replaced - they have this "shattered" look, even though they aren't shattered.

It looks like Oakley doesn't make Range replacement lenses, or do I just need to buy a newer model of replacement lense?
Welcome
Oakley is not making that lens anymore, unfortunately

Best bet to get that lens is to look on eBay or here.

The shattered look you refer to I'm pretty sure it's delamination

Latest Posts

Back