• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
We'll I was going to order both the Sapphire and ruby pairs since I have enough black/black oakleys but after seeing pictures of people wearing them I just ordered the sapphire pair. These things look huge. The site even lists then as XL for a size. I'll wait till I get mine before I decide if they are something I'd like.

We'll I was going to order both the Sapphire and ruby pairs since I have enough black/black oakleys but after seeing pictures of people wearing them I just ordered the sapphire pair. These things look huge. The site even lists then as XL for a size. I'll wait till I get mine before I decide if they are something I'd like.
I have an above average head, not huge but big, these fit me perfectly.

vs OG Zero, and Xeus.

58E42982-5EA0-41AF-85F9-3131192F515E.jpeg
E05BD14E-C609-4C41-8358-7E032FAB9904.jpeg

I have these same blue pair that I got last month from Champs Sports. I wanted the orange red looking ones with the carbon fiber arms. That STRONG SMELL is no joke... It's kinda annoying and couldn't understand why!?
Yeah, I was like will this smell go away??? Haha fortunately it does go away. It’s either that or I just got used to the smell hehe

They're actually nice fitting and don't look huge on my face. But everyone's different

Back