• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
provide a pic. Id like to see what that looks like.
89047549-6D20-42B2-B8B5-A7D2E04D9210.jpeg

Just recently put radar nosepiece on and cut the top of them. Fits more like a flak jacket. Higher on face. The resub pieces fit to far from my face even after I removed the top.

989CAF9B-987F-44FA-91F2-71FD0AAFDCC9.jpeg

Interesting.... But how does it fit different by cutting it? The part you cut off really doesn't affect the fitment unless you have a super skinny nose.

I like that. Might have to try it.
Thanks man. Its worth a try for sure, works great for me. I have a regular size face and nose but I don’t like the feeling of the top part of the nosepiece touching between my eyes. Especially when I sweat playing golf when its 98 degrees out like today. 🥵

Yeah i got mine for riding my bike. They work Really well for that but, that top is an odd feeling as its the only pair i have like that.
Thanks man. Its worth a try for sure, works great for me. I have a regular size face and nose but I don’t like the feeling of the top part of the nosepiece touching between my eyes. Especially when I sweat playing golf when its 98 degrees out like today. 🥵

Interesting.... But how does it fit different by cutting it? The part you cut off really doesn't affect the fitment unless you have a super
Seems to sit higher up on your nose because of the added space you gain from removing the top of the nose piece. If you don’t cut enough space out you can’t tell a difference.

Has anyone picked up the Oakley Xeus that dropped today??
If you are talking about the silver ones, so yes and it wasn't released today.

If you are talking about the silver ones, so yes and it wasn't released today.
Oh when were they released? Either way did anyone in here go for them?

Back