• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Red Kitchen Sink..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for an Oakley Red Kitchen sink. I got one from Year Of The Rat edition 2019 but need another one. Let me know what you got.

Stryker

Some people reacted to this post.
Got pics of the year of the rat kitchen sink you have?

20210727_191833.jpg

20210727_191822.jpg

20210727_191806.jpg

This came out at end of 2019 just before the pandemic. Really nice backpack. I'm pretty sure this is not a kitchen sink but if anyone has a red kitchen sink I'd like to see it.

Last edited:
Finding the red kitchen sink is going to be hard but I found kitchen sinks on Amazon on sale for $149 Black Stealth but at that price it will do just fine until I find a decent priced red version. Thx guys.

Username Hidden said:
Finding the red kitchen sink is going to be hard but I found kitchen sinks on Amazon on sale for $149 Black Stealth but at that price it will do just fine until I find a decent priced red version. Thx guys.
They’re on Amazon for cheaper than that, someone just bought one

Username Hidden said:
He wants a brand new one. Don’t want to mislead the dude with minor marks. Even though once it’s used it will get those anyway LOL

Yeah, it's for my little girl. Wife has the red one pictured previous posts but little girl wants the same one or very similar. Girls only want NEW stuff. They want to see tags and spanking new. No way around their tastes or needs. Thanks for the offer bro, I do appreciate members like yourself here.