• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Oakley Red Sweatshirt … Free

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

AA394082-F5C6-418F-B27A-A6DAA885B1EF.jpeg

model is 5‘10” 165 lbs wearing a Scar with chrome lenses. Model is a cool guy. 😆

Free to a good home; you pay shipping.

If there’s competition, Whoever writes the best/funniest Oakley poem will get it.

(Genuine) Red Oakley Sweatshirt
+ Size small (almost a medium)
+ extra long/tall
+ well-made… Zippered pockets, extra pocket on sleeve, MP3 player port, oversized hood
+ clean (washed)
+ armpit vents (awesome)
- good condition but not mint
- One side of the hood pull string became untied and slipped into the hood in the wash. You can work it out with some patience.
- The guy I bought it from wrote his name with a black marker in small letters inside. :punish:It has mostly washed out and is hard to notice.

Sizing comments: ideal for someone thin. I’m a mens 32-33 waist & athletic if that means anything.
@Blondie @herbieninja @Steven Goldberg @Matt Flacche @Kallision @Tristan.66 @zcrxsi @cacatman
I dunno who else to tag lol.

Sorry @Nortika and @bahamayellow … unless you’ve been hitting the gym?? ;)

I was gonna fly the legend @QLR1 up here to give it a proper modeling… but… Airlines are kind of pricey right now.
711FFF52-574A-4079-BCDD-E3F41B8AED2F.jpeg
030CF9C5-92F8-4BAF-855E-F81998F749D9.jpeg
5A2FB3B1-4134-4359-942C-B96C1339D7D2.jpeg
A1B3F3A2-DC4F-472D-9547-BB22F87BA879.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
What a nice deed ! Model is a very cool guy !

Absolutely beautiful piece. I don't think I'd be able to wear it sadly as I'm 6' 3". I really appreciate the tag though brother!!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 877823
model is 5‘10” 165 lbs wearing a Scar with chrome lenses. Model is a cool guy. 😆

Free to a good home; you pay shipping.

If there’s competition, Whoever writes the best/funniest Oakley poem will get it.

(Genuine) Red Oakley Sweatshirt
+ Size small (almost a medium)
+ extra long/tall
+ well-made… Zippered pockets, extra pocket on sleeve, MP3 player port, oversized hood
+ clean (washed)
+ armpit vents (awesome)
- good condition but not mint
- One side of the hood pull string became untied and slipped into the hood in the wash. You can work it out with some patience.
- The guy I bought it from wrote his name with a black marker in small letters inside. :punish:It has mostly washed out and is hard to notice.

Sizing comments: ideal for someone thin. I’m a mens 32-33 waist & athletic if that means anything.
@Blondie @herbieninja @Steven Goldberg @Matt Flacche @Kallision @Tristan.66 @zcrxsi @cacatman
I dunno who else to tag lol.

Sorry @Nortika and @bahamayellow … unless you’ve been hitting the gym?? ;)

I was gonna fly the legend @QLR1 up here to give it a proper modeling… but… Airlines are kind of pricey right now.
View attachment 877824View attachment 877825View attachment 877826View attachment 877827

Even if I hit the gym it still to small for me 😂🤣

Luckily it will fit. If you still have it ill take it. My favorite color too !!!

I've seen that model before 🤔 handsome guy

Username Hidden said:
Luckily it will fit. If you still have it ill take it. My favorite color too !!!
You got to write a poem 💪💪😳😳

I was hoping the compliment was enough.

Roses are red , violets are blue, @DaysOfNoah is a handsome dude .

He is a good guy. We have been in contact several years after he was trying to get his minute 2.0 how he wanted them. He's a pretty helpful guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back