• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi, i have trying to contact galaxy for a replacemtn lenses for my old radars, oakley doenst sell them anymore, but didnt have any response beside i try too call, send emails and wrote on instagram dm, any advice?

Hi, i have trying to contact galaxy for a replacemtn lenses for my old radars, oakley doenst sell them anymore, but didnt have any response beside i try too call, send emails and wrote on instagram dm, any advice?

I went with Fuse replacement lenses on my 2006 Square Wires….they have anti-glare and are polarized. They have held up great. I love that they give you one free replacement worked into the price in case they get damaged.

Has anyone used predrox lenses? they claim they use polycarbonate which is good but no mention of ansi z80 and no info about VLT so I'm skeptical. ANyone know a good hi pink or trail pink type lens for my jawbreakers (other than oakley). https://a.co/d/3EKPFpB

Latest Posts

Back