• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Replacement Lenses?

+1 / typically they come with paperwork and wrapped in foam.

Someone told me that they got some from a person who used to work at oakley. I don't know exactly when they were distributed if they were at all but I would like to buy one or two.

I wrote Oakley and the customer service said 'yes' to me. She said I should return ( or call he store) and they'll get me one. She also said that if hat didn't work, to write her back and she'd send one to me. I suggest you write to Oakley customer service.

Sport frames like fast jacket have for me. My juliets didnt. So think if its part of the quick interchange yes

My split jackets did not come with one and those are the lenses that I would use with the bag. I guess when I call customer support later I will ask them about one.

My split jackets did not come with one and those are the lenses that I would use with the bag. I guess when I call customer support later I will ask them about one.
That's why they ship interchangeable frames with a microbag what provides lens bags itself.

Back