• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Replacement Lenses

O_FACE

Oakley Beginner
Hello. I'm new to the forum. I was just wondering what everyone's experience has been with Oakley replacement lenses. I've ordered three different replacement lenses from Oakley recently, and everyone of them had some sort of scratch or imperfection right out of the box. Is this really that common?

I haven't had that issue. I ordered an Eyepatch (1st generation) lens and an Eyepatch 2 polarized lens and they both were perfect. I bought an Offshoot lens at a Vault and it was also pristine.

Maybe a bad batch?

This has happened once to me. I was able to get a few sets of fives squared lenses via a member in the us and one of the lenses looked as if the iridium coating did not go all the way to the edge of the lens. Once they were installed you weren't able to see it so I wasn't fussed

I'm with QLr too , just bought a set of gold iridium for my flaks , perfect .

Im not sure as to whether its a matter of for or against.. Its just have you bought a lens that has factory imperfections.

?

Three times, One XS with a tiny bubble in the lens, another XS with a micro scratch and a Half X lens that doesn't fit properly.

Quality is definitely not as good as it was in the 'good'ol' days :)

Didn't mean to come across as to be "for" it or "against" it. I was just being lazy and did not want to type a lot. Lol I'm sure many have had this issue because face it errors are made in production all the time. If you just give HQ a call I'm sure they will take care of you! Good luck and don't let this put a bad taste in your mouth.

Latest Posts

Back