• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Last edited:

The best source I’ve found for current or recent production frames is Oakley after sales support. You can buy real rubber parts and whatnot just by entering in the model number (OOxxxx) on the frame and it’ll pull up what’s available and even a diagram of which part is which.

Prices are very reasonable. Often cheaper than fake parts on eBay or Amazon. For example, for my EVzero frames, they have nose rubbers in regular and Asian for $2.50 each, nose pieces for $2.50 each, and ear socks for $10 a pair. They also had parts for all my RX frames.

View attachment 824793

I’ve got a pair of the e wire gen 1 and need some guidance. The ear pads?….have warn out and the lenses have spiderwebbed ( for lack of the correct term) and one of them has popped out.
Where is the best place to get replacement parts?
Thanks much

0298bae9883057f06abe677fa32bc8f43f4471bab555d2df2c00eb49c0d3b63e.jpg

Hi, I need to replace the moveable part from the arms to the glass for my Oakley Keel. On that part are the two pins fixed, which hold the glass - and those are broke.

Back