• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rerelease or rebadge?

XD-9GUY

Oakley Beginner
Does Oakley rebadge or rerelease discontinued sunglass models? In trying to track down a pair of Bottlecaps I am curious to know if they have ever been known by another name that I should be keeping my eyes open for.

Also curious if anyone can offer any insight into what the most similar model might be that is still in current production?

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙
tmp 2.gif

Does Oakley rebadge or rerelease discontinued sunglass models? In trying to track down a pair of Bottlecaps I am curious to know if they have ever been known by another name that I should be keeping my eyes open for.

Also curious if anyone can offer any insight into what the most similar model might be that is still in current production?

Hi and welcome. Bottle caps prob will not get re-released. They weren’t overly popular. That being said, they were only known as bottle caps and there wasn’t more than one generation. You can still find them to buy if that’s what you want though.

Hi and welcome. Bottle caps prob will not get re-released. They weren’t overly popular. That being said, they were only known as bottle caps and there wasn’t more than one generation. You can still find them to buy if that’s what you want though.
"I" haven't been able to find them to buy. Can you point me in the right direction??? I would love to buy another pair brand new, might buy two.

Back