• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Riddle Men Or Womens?

M0NTY26

Oakley Beginner
So, I'm a big fan of Oakley, although I'm far from a collector. I do buy a lot of gear made by Oakley though. With that said, tonight I've decided to gather up all the O's I still have around the house and get them together. I stumbled across a these Oakley Riddles my cousin had bought me for christmas a few years ago. I've never worn them, bc to me, they always looked feminine. Tonight, I decided to google them and I mostly say that they were womens, with a few sites listing them as unisex. Any of your experts care to shed the truth on this situation?

I've had a gut feeling he bought them for his wife, who didn't like them, so knowing I'm a big fan of anything Oakley, I'm guessing he decided to pass them off to me lol.

Here's a few pictures...

phototoj.jpg

photo1ee.jpg

Honestly, they are unisex...the black with violet iridium riddles were male specific from what i remember.

@BAPD77 yes i recognize that those were available in the men section too, but honestly, those are womens glasses!!

Ya, I've honestly heard it both ways. If I can ever find a pair of black with violet, I'm going to wear them :D!

oops BAPD, you would wear them?!?!
sorry dude . . . even if i would like to wear the London Store Edition - those are for girls. i have them and don´t wear them! just my girl wears them.

They look unisex and I guess it depends on the wearer, its not like someone will actually confront you about them in public. Haha even some designer glasses for men look girly...this color combo doesn't.

eh, imo, they look girlie. that's why i've never worn them. they are big and bug eye'd looking, similar to something you'd see paris hilton wearing.

Back