• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Romeo 1 Authentic Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
There is a world of difference between having no money and allowing ones self to be ripped off.This is a discussion forum ,don't tell people not to comment.Most of us come from countries where the right to free speech has been hard earned and find being told to be quiet a bit offensive.

Username Hidden said:
Who has money and wants an authentic pair.... Will pay for that ... who has no money or always looking for a bargain this is not your place. I'm not appoint a gun for nobody, so please do not comment if you do not have money.

AND PLEASE READ FORUM POLICIES

Some people reacted to this post.
I always respect others posts and never said and disrespect nobody. So, please keep your comment for yourself. Just that and have a ethical behavior as forum policy.

Yeah, kinda surprised mods didn't interject by now. I do believe for sale threads are supposed to be kept on topic, according to the rules. Even some forum vets in here giving their two cents....

Lead by example vets

I'm sure these will sell eventually. Good luck with sale!

Username Hidden said:
There is a word of difference between having no money and allowing ones self to be ripped off.This is a discussion forum ,don't tell people not to comment.Most of us come from countries where the right to free speech has been hard earned and find being told to be quiet a bit offensive.

Dude, I didn't tell nobody comment, I just have seen offensive comment.... I'm owner and I can sell the price judge the item worth or fair. The same way you are the buyer and have 2 choices buy or not buy. So, please stop bullshit and once again READ FORUM POLICY

Andre can ask whatever he wants for his stuff. It is your choice whether to purchase or not. While his price may seem high to many... or all, perhaps in Brazil it is a fair price. I would imagine getting good stuff in Brazil is hard since no one I know will ship there.

Username Hidden said:
Andre can ask whatever he wants for his stuff. It is your choice whether to purchase or not. While his price may seem high to many... or all, perhaps in Brazil it is a fair price. I would imagine getting good stuff in Brazil is hard since no one I know will ship there.

Thank GOD! Someone who knows how things works down... I totally agree with you my friend. Have you seen it how import tax works here in Brazil?

I do know how things work I also know that while you can list a link to your own ebay ad, you still need a price here.

$400 OBO I guess since the ebay ad states that but your exchange listing did not. Hence the fail comment.

I edited my previous post, GLWS...

Username Hidden said:
I do know how things work I also know that while you can list a link to your own ebay ad, you still need a price here.

$400 OBO I guess since the ebay ad states that but your exchange listing did not. Hence the fail comment.

I edited my previous post, GLWS...

You are right, I forgot that list a price. I just got update first main post

Thanks

I wonder who can determine the highest price we can sell or buy any OAKLEY collectable items. This is a supply and demand issue. As long as buyer is willing to pay for the product, the price will be the market price. Manipulating the market price is another issue.

I agree with the supply and demand argument. There can't be many new pairs out there now.

Bought mine last year for less than £100. Took a chance on buying from South Korea (i'm in UK) but they arrived within two weeks. I had them authenticated by Oakley UK and have a letter as proof.

The really crazy part is that I wouldn't fit them in the frames because of the potential stress cracks. It is just good to know that I have the option to restore my R1's to mint condition.

Back