• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo 1 - Help

Steven55124

Oakley Beginner
I appreciate any and all advice. I have a pair of Oakley Romeo 1's. One lens is in bad shape. The lens with “X-Metal” is pretty good. Question, should I replace the lenses with aftermarket lenses or sell them and get a new pair of Barman’s? I haven’t worn them in a few years. Last question, is there a place I can send them in to have new lenses installed and the frame tuned up? One of the screws is loose. Thanks.

Don’t sell them and buy a badman, buy replacement OEM custom cut lenses from @Chris A Hardaway, then go online and buy a T6 wiha torx tool and tighten them up yourself.

As the other member had posted, you can contact Chris for an OEM lens. I bought few of his work on Ebay and the craftmanship is superb. You will not find the “xmetal “ etching though. And the t6 driver of course.

I bought 2 badman's myself . First was the Ducati version. The arms broke within a few weeks. I bought another pair with Sapphire lens and the arms broke too after a month. So be careful with those new badmans as I heard the arms are their Achilles heels!!

I bought 2 badman's myself . First was the Ducati version. The arms broke within a few weeks. I bought another pair with Sapphire lens and the arms broke too after a month. So be careful with those new badmans as I heard the arms are their Achilles heels!!

Correction. Not Ducati but Ferrari Version. Got confused with the color lol

Latest Posts

Back