• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo 1...please Help!!

Cknyc

Oakley Beginner
New York City
i have the titanium x metal romeo 1
im in new york.
can anyone help me or share a website where i can get OEM romeo 1 replacement lens?
or is anyone selling any lens? im mainly looking for dark ruby or ruby iridium...
basically anything reddish.
please help!

oakleyromeo.jpg

oakleyromeo2.jpg

oakleyromeo3.jpg

I don't think you're going to find any OEM ruby lenses for a Romeo 1, I don't think Oakley manufactured these. There are plenty on eBay but they're fakes.

I have Ruby from Exo and chrome from VL. with Exo im seeing gaps between the lens and frame maybe due to the thickness of their lenses. Vl chrome lens wont give you problem with gap but the reflection of your eyes when you wear is such a hassle and I think this is due to the mirror coating.

Got my Visionary Lenses today. The Fire Ruby are pretty aweseome. The color is just great. The purple as well looks really good. They seem to be a little darker than the oakley lenses when i looked through them. Also, I am worried about the cut, but my frames have not arrived yet so I will find out tomorrow how well they fit. I did treat them with the hydro coating and it worked well. They are much easier to clean out of the frame that is for sure. I will throw up some pictures of everything tomorrow.

I thought you were looking to trade these for Juliets with ruby lenses in the Xmetal Exchange/sale thread?? Or did you you have an additional pair for trade? I would definately take an extra pair, but I cant give up any more metals, just sold 2 pairs....

well glasses came they need gaskets for sure. Called oakley again just to confirm they had all rubber parts and they said nope. The girl who told me they did is off so they are calling me back monday. Anyone have some spare romeo 1 gaskets for sale?

Latest Posts

Back