• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
If you take them off like you would snow goggles shouldn't worsen. Don't pull them or push them on. Lift off when taking off
This does help as well. Someone said this to me a long time ago and, I've never put on, or taken off a pair straight on since. Also, be careful with the habit of resting them on your forehead while inside. I take mine off and case them, or, rest them on top of my head, like a hat. That way there is no stress on the couplers, or lenses, depending on the pair.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This does help as well. Someone said this to me a long time ago and, I've never put on, or taken off a pair straight on since. Also, be careful with the habit of resting them on your forehead while inside. I take mine off and case them, or, rest them on top of my head, like a hat. That way there is no stress on the couplers, or lenses, depending on the pair.
Can you give me an idea of what's a fair price for a pair of Romeos?

Username Hidden said:
Honestly, what you are willing to spend on them. Might sound retorical but, things are only worth what you are willing to buy it for.

Username Hidden said:
Really finish ,lenses , Serail, box coin , if matching box and coin. These play a huge part in price

Username Hidden said:
Really finish ,lenses , Serail, box coin , if matching box and coin. These play a huge part in price
Is one finish more expensive than the others?
I have about 700.00 to spend.
I don't really care about the box, coin...

700.00 up to 850.00

Username Hidden said:
700.00 up to 850.00
Damn!!! You'll get almost any pair you want for that. I'd keep your max limit to yourself if I were you. Lol

Just keep commenting and posting until you gain access into the exchange. You'll find lots of goodies in there.

Username Hidden said:
Just keep commenting and posting until you gain access into the exchange. You'll find lots of goodies in there.
How many posts do I need to get into the exchange?

I can't remember exactly. You could always become a premium member. Gives you an all access pass. You'd have to read up on it to get accurate info. I'm just "The Dude". Can't give you completely acurate info.