• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
@zwc0442 cut these for me, and I wear them often. No cracking issues here. Having a good rubber set in them helps as well. Think of it like keeping your car tuned up.View attachment 204514
Want to sell them?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thank you.
That changes everything.

The "jinx" was because secretninja and I posted the same answer at the same time; it's the traditional response when two people say the same thing simultaneously... ;)

Username Hidden said:
The "jinx" was because secretninja and I posted the same answer at the same time; it's the traditional response when two people say the same thing simultaneously... ;)
Rules also state that I can't talk for 10 minutes after being jinxed.

Username Hidden said:
Want to sell them?
I can't part with them, I am sorry. They are part of an XM/Emerald Iridium and Sand Grey collection that I started a few or more months ago.

Username Hidden said:
I posted my answer in the wrong place I think.
I meant knowing that cracks can be fixed changes everything. I don't have to buy a pair in perfect condition.

Username Hidden said:
Rules also state that I can't talk for 10 minutes after being jinxed.

Pinch, poke, you owe me a Coke...

But, shop around man. Like we were saying, with your budget, you could EASILY build a pair to your likings.

Username Hidden said:
I can't part with them, I am sorry. They are part of an XM/Emerald Iridium and Sand Grey collection that I started a few or more months ago.
I wanted to post a smiley face on my question but it didn't work. I figured you weren't selling them, but they look great.

Username Hidden said:
I posted my answer in the wrong place I think.
I meant knowing that cracks can be fixed changes everything. I don't have to buy a pair in perfect condition.

Ah, gotcha; all good...

Custom cuts are a great way to keep using OEM lenses when OEM replacements are impossible to find, astronomically priced, or not available in the color you want. Just make sure you get your frame at a price that factors in what you'll have to spend to restore them, i.e. a $700 pair that you spend $150 restoring won't be worth $850...

Username Hidden said:
I wanted to post a smiley face on my question but it didn't work. I figured you weren't selling them, but they look great.
Thanks man. I can't wait to see what you come up with. A lot of us that like custom color combos come up with some pretty cool stuff.