• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
For me, i never plan on reselling so, I spend what I think is reasonable for what I am looking for.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
For me, i never plan on reselling so, I spend what I think is reasonable for what I am looking for.
Is 650.00 a fair price for a pair of xmetal/ black iridium Romeos with one small crack and the micro bag only?

Username Hidden said:
Want to sell them?
You can post a WTB thread in the exchange section.

Say you're looking for an R1 and see what people are replying to you with what they are willing to sell

Username Hidden said:
Is 650.00 a fair price for a pair of xmetal/ black iridium Romeos with one small crack and the micro bag only?
What is the condition of the screws, paint, rubbers, hinges, etc...?

Username Hidden said:
Pics would help, as well. Please

Username Hidden said:
What is the condition of the screws, paint, rubbers, hinges, etc...?
Very good condition

Username Hidden said:
You can post a WTB thread in the exchange section.

Say you're looking for an R1 and see what people are replying to you with what they are willing to sell
Thank you.

Username Hidden said:
Thank you.
Make sure to post if you prefer a perfect brand new in box pair or a pair you want to wear that could need work.

Username Hidden said:

It's a little high.

Username Hidden said:
Very good condition
$650 is probably at the highest. I'd try to get them a little lower w/o the lenses. Since you are going to replace them anyways. But, really, it's all up to you. I spent $750 on mine. Before the custom work. Others might say I'm crazy but, I had the funds and thought it was fair so, I'm happy.

Latest Posts

Back