• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo 1s - Information

Im sure funky-trixtar can help with ppl in UK for that. There are a few guys here in the US that do great jobs. My frame is the X Metal with aftermarket ruby lenses. They have one small blemish on the top, you can prob see it in the pic.

Today I met up with @JLR to show him the different R1 models/colourways and it was a pleasure to meet him. I took an x metal/Black Jordan, a plasma/fire and titanium/gold for him to see and try on for fitment etc. The frames suited him very well indeed - all colorways and he preferred the x metal frame colour from the three and will be on the hunt for a suitable pair in good order. If anyone has a nice set at a good price when he qualifies for the exchange area, preferably from Europe to avoid the import fees, I can highly recommend him and will hopefully catch up again soon.

Stu :)

Today I met up with @JLR to show him the different R1 models/colourways and it was a pleasure to meet him. I took an x metal/Black Jordan, a plasma/fire and titanium/gold for him to see and try on for fitment etc. The frames suited him very well indeed - all colorways and he preferred the x metal frame colour from the three and will be on the hunt for a suitable pair in good order. If anyone has a nice set at a good price when he qualifies for the exchange area, preferably from Europe to avoid the import fees, I can highly recommend him and will hopefully catch up again soon.

Stu :)
Thanks Stuart,

Was great to meet up with you and many thanks for taking time out to talk me through and show me your Oakleys. Anytime you find yourself round my way let me know and I'll buy you a drink.

As stated guys I'm in the market for some Romeo 1s in X-Metal Grey!!!

Regards

Thanks Stuart,

Was great to meet up with you and many thanks for taking time out to talk me through and show me your Oakleys. Anytime you find yourself round my way let me know and I'll buy you a drink.

As stated guys I'm in the market for some Romeo 1s in X-Metal Grey!!!

Regards
You’re very welcome pal and it’s always nice to be able to help out. Next time I’m over that way I’ll take you up on that drink! All the best in finding a nice set.

Cheers, Stuart :)

Back