• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Having just discovered that mine are in fact Romeo's, I really enjoyed the article.

I also agree, they're heavy and after about an hours wear, they're quite uncomfortable. I also never noticed the serial number on them (mine), mine is 008718 :)

Having just discovered that mine are in fact Romeo's, I really enjoyed the article.

I also agree, they're heavy and after about an hours wear, they're quite uncomfortable. I also never noticed the serial number on them (mine), mine is 008718 :)
Damn my R1s are light. U sure they're legit? 😂

@mickeyblackeyes maybe his head isn’t that strong? Ever think about that???
Then i guess he needs to workout those head muscles to lift these heavy R1s 😁
8567CB6C-145E-4B5A-830E-13B13D2D66F2.jpeg

...one of my lifetime love...I can't get enough...I want more and more...soon over 100pcs

I would compare this frame design with a PP (Patek Phillipe) high-complication that you can let them as a legacy for your kids...you can wear them anytime and always will be on TOP over 50-100years!

God bless JJ and all the "X-Metal" project team!

The article should be corrected to reflect that the serial numbers for Romeo 1's are located on the nose bridge, not the ear stems. At least that's where they are on the two pairs I have had.

The First..... And it's said you never forget your 1st love!
As i have said, And probably going to get shot down in flames, A flawed design in many ways, The the well documented Lens issue but an important piece of O/JJ history.

Back