• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY ROMEO MICHAEL JORDAN: Serial 0245

X_Metal32

Oakley Beginner
Just bought this for $800....LOW SERIAL 0245
OAKLEY ROMEO MICHAEL JORDAN X-METAL FRAME W/ BLACK IRIDIUM MINT

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Congratulations

Was it only the sunglasses? No box, etc. ?
Correct, just the Glasses. Seller said he didn't have the coin & box as he bought them on ebay some time ago and they didn't come with the glasses when he purchased it. But the serial is good enough for me and I'm not looking to re-sell. The serial on them speaks volumes and just happy to own these bad boys. Sure I wish I had the coin & box but for $800, figured it was worth it. If I get hung up on a coin, there is a 1997 Oakley Coin for sale on ebay for $45 which came with the Jordan box.

congrats man...I never got chances getting like this on ebay
The guy selling just happened to live about 15 miles from me. I asked him to go to local Oakley store to confirm Authenticity and have the store call me to confirm, he was nice enough to do so. I was skeptical due to lack of box and coin. The ad was listed at $1200 or best offer. There was another seller asking $1600! I was completely clueless on the price aspect but I noticed 2 other Romeos sold for roughly $700 (non-Jordans) so I based my offer off that. I tell you, Ebay is hit or miss. There are quick 3 day auctions as well as month long, need to watch like a hawk.

Latest Posts

Back