• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY ROMEO MICHAEL JORDAN: Serial 0245

That is a great find considering the age of these. Interesting to see the prices those few are going for, looks like you got a decent deal. Those are just a little higher number than mine and I too had to buy them sans box (the oakley rep back in the day took some convincing and sold his personal pair right off his head)

Knew someone who sent this in the mail aaaand.. never to be seen again! :headbang:
Stellar looking piece!

That is a great find considering the age of these. Interesting to see the prices those few are going for, looks like you got a decent deal. Those are just a little higher number than mine and I too had to buy them sans box (the oakley rep back in the day took some convincing and sold his personal pair right off his head)

I would call it beginners luck. I started a month ago looking for a pair of Polished Juliets to go with my Red lens (that's it) and just for fun I started to look around, I was a bulls fan in the 90's and remember Jordan wearing some cool looking shades at every celebration parade after they won the Title but I was never specifically after the Jordan R1. Although I've known about Oakley since early 2000's (when I was in High School at that time), I didn't buy my first pair (pair of Polished Hammer stem Juliets fire iridium lens) until 2003 in college and I lost those. I since have only purchased 1 more, same type. Needless to say, not a collector BUT for my 3rd pair ever owned by Oakley, went for the home run ha (or should I say "SLAM DUNK").
But I just bought 3 more Juliet Polished Hammer Stems (around $340 each) and sending in to X-man to due some sick custom work. I didn't even know you could custom build these until this month, funny I was walking around town thinking I had a bad ass pair of shades on my head and turns out, they could look 10x better (loose nose bridge, polish needs refinish, frames are not polarized, I'm sure even rubbers might be sticky) learned a lot from this forum this month.

Knew someone who sent this in the mail aaaand.. never to be seen again! :headbang:
Stellar looking piece!

There is another one on ebay for $1499, he dropped it from $1600. Might go lower? My seller went from $1200 to $800 after some crafty negotiations. I just got lucky and stumbled across these two, no waiting or searching at all, just straight landed in my ebay search.

Latest Posts

Back