• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ron Collection Pics

Great collection! Every time I see those OTT's, my jaw drops. Do you wear them, or are they only displayed?

Great collection! Every time I see those OTT's, my jaw drops. Do you wear them, or are they only displayed?
Thanks GH4AU!

I wore them alot when they were new. I use to ride crotch rockets and I would where these when I cruised the beach with no helmet.

These days they are just a display.

Also they would always fog up super easy from what I remember. Sweat would trap under my eyes where they pressed against my face and it would fog em up everytime.

Thanks GH4AU!

I wore them alot when they were new. I use to ride crotch rockets and I would where these when I cruised the beach with no helmet.

These days they are just a display.

Also they would always fog up super easy from what I remember. Sweat would trap under my eyes where they pressed against my face and it would fog em up everytime.
I bet you got some looks while riding. They do fog up pretty bad. I don't like to wear mine when it is hot outside. I get pissed off pretty quickly when my shades fog up. That red looks amazing! I have a custom that is headed my way right now from the great Doc. Chop.

I bet you got some looks while riding. They do fog up pretty bad. I don't like to wear mine when it is hot outside. I get pissed off pretty quickly when my shades fog up. That red looks amazing! I have a custom that is headed my way right now from the great Doc. Chop.
Uh oh!

Can't wait to see what the great Doctor did for you!

Im sure u will share with us once u get em!

uploadfromtaptalk1407417891510.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407417905449.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407417921529.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407417930359.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407417951814.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407417972776.jpg