• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

The Spine Tower Update:

spine1.jpg

spine 1 2016.JPG

This top shelf has become the dumping ground for all my wires that got displaced. added a few more tailends.

spine 2 2016.JPG

Added a few madmen, and done some re-arranging on the X Metal Shelf

spine3.jpg

spine 3 2016.JPG

Was fortunate enough to find a bat which doubled as a means to display some o matter. 1 XX = 2 X(Tens) = 4 V's (fives) =)
also had to add a 5th column of o matter to display. That is max capacity now.

spine4.jpg

spine 4 2016.JPG

added a few more splice and other misc display items.

spine5.jpg

spine 5 2016.JPG

The Gold Miner and Flask pretty much made it impossible to display these holidays items in their respective wooden boxes. A triple wide would solve this problem actually... picked up a few more odds and ends for this shelf.

I can't stop drooling!!!!!!!! :shock: I love the Oakley beach Towel with the static O, it's one of my favorite pieces. I can't wait to see your accomplishments in 2017!

@Hed568 I didn't quote one of your posts in here because I wanted to quote them all...OUTSTANDING stuff man! I love the Spine Tower especially. Well executed with the risers in strategic spots...adds more shelves in the same amount of space!

Thanks for the updated pics! :hi:

@Hed568 I didn't quote one of your posts in here because I wanted to quote them all...OUTSTANDING stuff man! I love the Spine Tower especially. Well executed with the risers in strategic spots...adds more shelves in the same amount of space!

Thanks for the updated pics! :hi:
Thanks, Doug! After burning all that space on the aluminum double wide, I need to get creative and make it up somewhere else.

Thanks, Doug! After burning all that space on the aluminum double wide, I need to get creative and make it up somewhere else.

You're nailing it!

I am waiting for a few risers to arrive for my Spine...I am having trouble finding the Oakley ones with the brushed aluminum legs and am using clear acrylic ones..I saw you have a few in your cases and like how you use them.

;)

Latest Posts

Back