• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

They had the sparkle option, but i didn't want the wall to take away from my personality
I did all granite paint in three different shades and sparkled it all. Only see the sparkles when light hits it. Pretty cool stuff.

But I like that rust paint Very nice there.

And YOU are the personality anyway. ;) nothing can take away from that. :)

I did all granite paint in three different shades and sparkled it all. Only see the sparkles when light hits it. Pretty cool stuff.

But I like that rust paint Very nice there.

And YOU are the personality anyway. ;) nothing can take away from that. :)
The granite is very cool, but I'm gonna be doing a suede variation on the remaining walls.

The granite is very cool, but I'm gonna be
doing a suede variation on the remaining walls.

They also don't sell the granite paint here anymore because people kept complaining it didn't work right. They just didn't know how to paint it on.

That sounds niiiiiiiiice! I'd like to see that.

Half the walls here are granite paint and the other half stone and tile.

This is the stone. Not my actual photo obviously but that's the stone. http://www.globalstonesale.com/uploadfile/201608/05/bd8674d7b542d5c4535223358c53fc34_medium.jpg

Very well done room, Shannon. Thanks for the pics!

I'd like to get a guided tour and stare at some of your choice pieces someday...if I ever get to your half of the planet of course!

I'm a fan of the stone cladding as well and if you look at the first pic posted, on the far right, you'll see the chimney has been done with something similar. The same effect is carried through to the indoor barbecue and also in the kitchen.

Very well done room, Shannon. Thanks for the pics!
I'd like to get a guided tour and stare at some of your choice pieces someday...if I ever get to your half of the planet of course!
Thanks Doug. You're more than welcome to stop by for a full day tour any time you make it down this side.

I'm a fan of the stone cladding as well and if you look at the first pic posted, on the far right, you'll see the chimney has been done with something similar. The same effect is carried through to the indoor barbecue and also in the kitchen.

Thanks Doug. You're more than welcome to stop by for a full day tour any time you make it down this side.
Yup. Saw that!

We could design the coolest Oakley castle together. :spiteful:

Careful extending me that kind of invite...I may just put a buying freeze on and end up with a few thousand to spend on a flight! ;)

..then I see your room and realize how much I truly need another cab.

Oh well, such is life... I can and do let my collection live vicariously through yours.

And straying from topic for a moment if I may, I agree with Frank. Very cool wall treatment!

Back