• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ruby Penny For A Penny

The best fitting nosepads that I have ever come across as the next best thing to original is the mag 4. As you see in the pic, contour is perfect, fit is excellent and works awesome. Extremely hard to come by but they are a winner!

mupu7ape.jpg

du2e7yvy.jpg

u5uhuha3.jpg

e4e2egu5.jpg

Up to $81. I'd bid for the fun of it, but it doesn't appear they ship to Canada. It looks like the seller may have visited this thread or talked to someone who did as the posting has been updated to indicate that a mag 4 nose rubber is a suitable replacement.

I would bid but I'm afraid if winning. Don't know where I would get the cashola to pay. Don't want the oakley police hunting me down

I don't think my wife nor my wallet will tolerate my 10th pair of x metals in 1 month

Last edited:
Up to $81. I'd bid for the fun of it, but it doesn't appear they ship to Canada. It looks like the seller may have visited this thread or talked to someone who did as the posting has been updated to indicate that a mag 4 nose rubber is a suitable replacement.

Not many people know this, as a matter of fact, members I spoke to never even tried it...... Half jacket still is the reasonable route