• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley RX aluminum display case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I’m selling my Oakley RX aluminum display box with all the original sample lenses in it for 250.00 shipped. It has 12 sample lenses which are fire, clear, gold vr28, black iridium,G30, vr28 black iridium, light blue, ice, persimmon and emerald. Rare to find the box with all the samples in mint condition. It makes for a very nice display I just have no more room in my case for it so I figured I’ll let someone else enjoy it. Price break down would be box 120.00 for the aluminum case and 12 samples at a very reasonable 10 dollars a piece & then my shipping and fees.

Thanks for looking

01A46A93-7088-4A36-800E-4A9890D657BB.jpeg

AA1BF22E-3E19-452E-B643-5DC204CF25CF.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty neat

very cool set.....
but....i see XX box in the background...for sale?:biggrin: @Walter Langkowski

Username Hidden said:
very cool set.....
but....i see XX box in the background...for sale?:biggrin: @Walter Langkowski
It is a complete set and I’m not sure what they’re going for nowadays slight cleaning marks on the lenses that’s it pm me if you are interested and I’ll try to do some research

Hey Walt.

I want another one of these but don’t want the samples, are you willing to split it up?

Username Hidden said:
Hey Walt.

I want another one of these but don’t want the samples, are you willing to split it up?

Still interested if you are looking to sell, Walt.

Username Hidden said:
Still interested if you are looking to sell, Walt.
Sorry don I didn’t see your reply’s on the thread unfortunately I would have to sell them all together because I don’t have anywhere to store the samples and I think they’re even to big to fit in a lens pouch. It’s kinda a package deal the sample don’t really don’t mean much with out their RX display case

Username Hidden said:
Sorry don I didn’t see your reply’s on the thread unfortunately I would have to sell them all together because I don’t have anywhere to store the samples and I think they’re even to big to fit in a lens pouch. It’s kinda a package deal the sample don’t really don’t mean much with out their RX display case

Thanks for getting back to me, Walt.

I understand, I managed to source one elsewhere.