• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

Has Oakley dropped the price on the prescription lenses, I was asked my local shop where I get my glasses they said Oakley was charging upwards of 700? I usually just get the lenses cut from the local shop.

Has Oakley dropped the price on the prescription lenses, I was asked my local shop where I get my glasses they said Oakley was charging upwards of 700? I usually just get the lenses cut from the local shop.

I paid $215 for the frames, and $225 for the lenses, plus $85 for the A/R coating...for a total of $525...

a LOT more than the buy one get one deals on all the other crap they have, but WLL worth it for me to see comfortably!!

I paid $215 for the frames, and $225 for the lenses, plus $85 for the A/R coating...for a total of $525...

a LOT more than the buy one get one deals on all the other crap they have, but WLL worth it for me to see comfortably!!

That's not bad 225 for the lenses, I'm gonna check with the my eye glass shop. I wanna look into getting lenses for a pair of Juliets...has anyone tried this?

Damn, you guys are paying alot for frames. I got my boomstands for $75 and i got my new tumblers for $57 on ebay. I just bought a pair of crosslinks off ebay for $75 as well

I have been going to my local shop for over 15 years, they usually take off 20-50$ depending on what I'm getting. But next time I need new frames I'm will consider getting them from eBay...

Still looking for a black pair of the elusive O Wire. From around 2005 I believe.

aee78db7-8cef-0872.jpg

Attachments

• aee78db7-8cef-0872.jpg
    aee78db7-8cef-0872.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 190
  • aee78db7-8cef-0872.jpg
    aee78db7-8cef-0872.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 194
@Dyeraudio those are sweet, I think there was a member here selling a pair. If I didn't have such a fat head I would have gotten a pair years ago...

Yeah a member here has a silver pair BNIB. Hoping for black tough. Was a Rust pair on eBay forever for $250 but seem to have sold or auction was taken down.....I have also seen them in Navy

Latest Posts

Back