• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

I have the Mono Shocks. They are pretty much awesome. Very lightweight and durable. Just make sure your RX isn't too high otherwise it will look stupid.

I have a few pairs of rx oakleys ,buckets in black pallet,transistors in the live strong edition and another pair that I can't remember the model but they are an olive green and I have clear rx lenses for my half jackets

Right now I'm rockin' 3 Rx pairs. One T-wire 2.0 and 2 O3, one in pewter, one in titanium, 2 different lens shapes.

I used to have a Twenty (XX) in FMJ Red with Gold Iridium Polarized Rx lenses... they were absolutely sick.. until they were destroyed. Then I was sick.

View attachment 61428

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear the crossliinks, mufflers, bottle rockets, and tumblers. Very happy with them and the Oakley lenses have a nice replacement warranty.

Quick question on the RX Frames. My glasses end up twisted some how so they dont sit flat on a table or sit straight on my face, god knows what the hell I do with them. I'd love a pair of RX ones but i'm scared of paying all that cash for something I'll ruin. So, how well do they last? Do they twist or anything like that easily.

I have a pair of servos and all the previous ones I've had are the omatter or plastic. I can't say the would last if I sat on them. But mine are either on my face or on the top of the bathroom sink when I've got my contacts in. The only pair of metals I had were the square wire 2.0 but the same with those always on my face or on top of the sink. I don't think the frames cost any more than any other brand.

Lenscrafters has started to get them in. Also they will be carrying an exclusive Team USA colorway.

Anyone bought this? The TEAM USA crosslink? Are there exclusive to lenscrafters only? Will i be able to buy them online

Last edited by a moderator:
Speak for You, I've trodden on my RX Spikes......and they went crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunch. I also have a pair of RX O5's which have been retired from use. Just treat them like you treat you most prized Frogs: tenderly and with care....

Latest Posts

Back