• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Rx Stealth

You are the first, I searched and corrected my initial post.
I noticed my new flak 2.0 xl have them as well.

Yeah, all of them have it. All of them as in all the Rx lenses. I have my clear Rx on my Juliets, various Fuel Cells, Whiskers and my Flak 2.0; all have them. Pretty cool!👍

Yeah, all of them have it. All of them as in all the Rx lenses. I have my clear Rx on my Juliets, various Fuel Cells, Whiskers and my Flak 2.0; all have them. Pretty cool!👍
Right, however when you order them from Lux they have a circle cut a a bit at the top and bottom and it looks like a maze. My first ones didn’t come from Lux/OakleySI so they came like yours.

Right, however when you order them from Lux they have a circle cut a a bit at the top and bottom and it looks like a maze. My first ones didn’t come from Lux/OakleySI so they came like yours.
Are you talking about where they shave the upper part of the Rx lens to accommodate the Flak 2.0 frames? I have a pic (sorry it's also from another previous post). The lenses are Rx Prizm Deep Water Polarized.

IMG_3336.jpg

The red circles are the shaved parts to place the Rx lenses into the frame.
As far as I know, as long as your optician works directly with Oakley, you will have the ghost watermarks along with the "O" on the left lenses. Or, if you're not sure, you can always ask.

Monkey

Are you talking about where they shave the upper part of the Rx lens to accommodate the Flak 2.0 frames? I have a pic (sorry it's also from another previous post). The lenses are Rx Prizm Deep Water Polarized.

View attachment 870237

The red circles are the shaved parts to place the Rx lenses into the frame.
As far as I know, as long as your optician works directly with Oakley, you will have the ghost watermarks along with the "O" on the left lenses. Or, if you're not sure, you can always ask.

Monkey
The stealth image looks exactly like this. I can tell a big difference between the ones that have this and the others that just have the stealth otd and O.

I will get into why they told me they done mine like this. Brb

03C5E383-A184-4773-93CB-BEAF833D256A.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back