• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Rx Sunglasses

Manofice

Oakley Beginner
I had the coolest pair of holbrooks picked out and had my prescription only to find out that my rx is +2.25 and the rated numbers are +2.00 through -4.00

So my question is can I never have rx Oakley Sunglasses?

You are literally one step away from having the rx option but it all depends on your astigmatism (if you have one). Oakley work off a combined power so astigmatism can effect the options.

One option you have is for the optometrist check your visual acuity with the rx which is in range. If you are comfortable with it and if you are still getting driving standards then are able to have oakleys.

Hope this helps

You are literally one step away from having the rx option but it all depends on your astigmatism (if you have one). Oakley work off a combined power so astigmatism can effect the options.

One option you have is for the optometrist check your visual acuity with the rx which is in range. If you are comfortable with it and if you are still getting driving standards then are able to have oakleys.

Hope this helps

I do have a astigmatism in that +2.25 eye. Your reply is appreciated, thanks.

Your left eye is the problem.. But it all depends on how well you see out of it. Oakley will only do a max of a 3 cyl and +2.00. Speak to your optician and see if they can tweak it for you

Back