• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sale (Carbon Fiber Radar And More) *PRICE DROP*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else got their glasses from this guy yet?

Some people reacted to this post.
I haven't. I sent payment on the 17th and he said he would ship mine out the next day or day after. (18th or 19th) So I thought I would get them this week, but so far, nothing. I was waiting till Monday before I was going to contact him. When did you pay for yours?

Username Hidden said:
I haven't. I sent payment on the 17th and he said he would ship mine out the next day or day after. (18th or 19th) So I thought I would get them this week, but so far, nothing. I was waiting till Monday before I was going to contact him. When did you pay for yours?

Dude I paid for mine on the 14th, like 30 min after he posted the FS ad. He sent them out the 16th, and didn't provide me a tracking number.

Well on the 18th or 19th I get a PM from him saying that the glasses got returned to him because the box got wet and they couldn't read my address due to the felt tip pin ink being smeared. (how did they read his??)

Anyway, he said that he could refund me my money or ship them out the very next day with UPS 2 day delivery. I told him a refund wasn't necessary, to just ship the glasses, that was cool.

Well it is now the 27th and I have no glasses from this guy, and he will not respond to my PM's.

Can the Moderators do anything about this????

I hope he's a stand-up guy and gets these out to everyone...

Did ya'll pay as a gift?

Username Hidden said:
I hope he's a stand-up guy and gets these out to everyone...

Did ya'll pay as a gift?

Unfortunately....yes:mad:

Can the Moderators do anything about this????[/QUOTE]

aw... it aint cool bro! we should update the moderators about this one....

This thread has indeed been brought up to the Mods attention. Will see what can be done. But just to confirm, seller didn't provide any tracking numbers at all? Any form of confirmation from the seller that the glasses were actually shipped?

Seller just told me he would ship them the next day. That's the last I've heard from him.

However, I didn't send it as a gift, for this reason. So I can take issue with PayPal.

I just emailed him to see if he sent my glasses. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Status
Not open for further replies.