• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sale (Carbon Fiber Radar And More) *PRICE DROP*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
This thread has indeed been brought up to the Mods attention. Will see what can be done. But just to confirm, seller didn't provide any tracking numbers at all? Any form of confirmation from the seller that the glasses were actually shipped?

Thanks Jono!!! and to add to this:

For any member that is involved in a transaction with THIS THREAD ONLY and the sales in THIS THREAD ONLY, just post whether you have heard back and what is being done. There will be NO calling a person out or any type or demeanor that could result in this thread being locked. As you know, the forum has suggestions in how to conduct your exchanges on here. So you may want to consider them as an option when further doing business....

If any other member posts anything in here that is not relevent or necessary, ie, your opinion, or a remark/statement, it will be deleted and you will be PM'd regarding what action will be taken. Why are we doing this????? Because if you are not involved stay outta the thread! Nuff Said!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This thread has indeed been brought up to the Mods attention. Will see what can be done. But just to confirm, seller didn't provide any tracking numbers at all? Any form of confirmation from the seller that the glasses were actually shipped?

When he sent the glasses out, on 10-16-12 he said this......

Username Hidden said:
Seller just told me he would ship them the next day. That's the last I've heard from him.

However, I didn't send it as a gift, for this reason. So I can take issue with PayPal.

Last I heard from the guy was when he said the glasses were returned to him due to the box being wet and my address not being legible......This is copied directly from the PM from him on 10-19-12

Username Hidden said:
I just emailed him to see if he sent my glasses. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Good luck because I PM'd him on the 19th, and again on the 26th and haven't heard crap from him.

That sucks because he was on here on the 27th. No reply to my email yet, but I did send it at midnight last night. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I'll file a claim.

seller has been contacted by the Mods, and awaiting a reply. hopefully, he'll reply here, or directly to the buyers soon.

All I needed was a message. Hey man, this happened, or that. Anything. However, with no reply here, and none to my email directly, I went ahead and opened a claim through paypal. First time I've ever had to do that. I'll keep you all posted when I hear anything. At this point, as much as I want the matte black monster dogs, I'm just looking for a refund.

Username Hidden said:
seller has been contacted by the Mods, and awaiting a reply. hopefully, he'll reply here, or directly to the buyers soon.
Hopefully the dude will, but who knows. Maybe he needed one of you guys to contact him to light a fire under his a$$.

Username Hidden said:
All I needed was a message. Hey man, this happened, or that. Anything. However, with no reply here, and none to my email directly, I went ahead and opened a claim through paypal. First time I've ever had to do that. I'll keep you all posted when I hear anything. At this point, as much as I want the matte black monster dogs, I'm just looking for a refund.

Same here, I was giving the dude the benefit of the doubt, until he went almost a week with no reply to me at all.

FYI

I've escalated my paypal dispute to an actual claim now as he hasn't answered the dispute either. After they review it, I'll see if I get my money back.

Username Hidden said:
FYI

I've escalated my paypal dispute to an actual claim now as he hasn't answered the dispute either. After they review it, I'll see if I get my money back.

This guy must really not care.

Hope you can get yours back....last time I pay as a gift. I haven't had any issues what so ever on here when someone asks to have it sent as a gift. But there is always one person that spoils it.

Status
Not open for further replies.