• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The Savitar is very short compared to most of the composite frames with reference to frame height. They are super comfortable through. They are ultra lightweight, very flexible. The only thing I didnt like was the slight forward lean to them that felt like it let glare in from the front.

The Savitar is very short compared to most of the composite frames with reference to frame height. They are super comfortable through. They are ultra lightweight, very flexible. The only thing I didnt like was the slight forward lean to them that felt like it let glare in from the front.
Agreed. The orbitals are a bit small for my taste

The Savitar was made with PS2 graphics where the Ejector is with PS4 graphics.

img_art_SAVITAR_OO_6047_6047_05.jpg

0OO4142__414212_030Afw1500fh937.5.png

Do they lean more forward than the Whiskers? Those lean hella forward.

No its less by comparison. The Savitar frame in the lens area is also larger

If I had to pick between the two I would choose the Savitar over Whisker. Lighter frame being Ti, more viewing area by lens parameter, and personally the fit and feel is better.

The Whisker have the OG Oakley look and feel though for sure. Wish they hadnt been so forward leaning they should be sealed up to the eye socket.

No its less by comparison. The Savitar frame in the lens area is also larger

If I had to pick between the two I would choose the Savitar over Whisker. Lighter frame being Ti, more viewing area by lens parameter, and personally the fit and feel is better.

The Whisker have the OG Oakley look and feel though for sure. Wish they hadnt been so forward leaning they should be sealed up to the eye socket.
Thank you. Now I’m gonna have to buy a Savitar. I have been on the fence since no shops around me has them in for me to try. They look so nice:)
I bought the Whisker thinking it was a bit larger but I’m not such a big fan of the forward leaning.

Back