• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you. Now I’m gonna have to buy a Savitar. I have been on the fence since no shops around me has them in for me to try. They look so nice:)
I bought the Whisker thinking it was a bit larger but I’m not such a big fan of the forward leaning.
Thats what led me to dump the Whisker from my rotation and sell them. I thought I would wear them but the light they let in was just nagging me in the back of my mind so not being a shelf only person I dumped them. If I am not going to wear them I wont hold them. Did the same with my O watches. I work in SCIF's where I cant have wearable electronics when I travel. But otherwise my fitbit has replace my watch needs. So I kept my blue Holeshot Chrono for those occasions and fitbit the rest. I wish O would get back in the watch game and even the wearable PED game. But not something I see happening.

Hope you like them. I may pull the trigger on the Ruby. They look great with the accent socks and all.

New colorway: satin black with prizm ruby lenses.
C8D9EF03-B73C-432F-8807-D4CE07FCC819.jpeg

I suspect that color way will be late summer, its not even in the O parts listings yet as a color way.
Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 10-48-41 Assistance, repairs and spare parts Oakley Oakley reg;.png

Back