• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

raven

Oakley Enthusiast
Poland
One of the newest Oakley wire frames, Oakley Savitar sunglasses bring a modern style in a sleek design. But how do they perform day-to-day?

Let’s find out as we review the Oakley Savitar and everything to know about these sunglasses!

Table of Contents

Name and ReleaseOakley Savitar HighlightsOakley Savitar Sunglasses ReviewOur GearFrame & Initial...
Continue reading...

savitar.jpg

Oakley-Savitar-Prizm-Lenses-1024x614.png

Oakley-Savitar-Prizm-Lenses-1024x614.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody heard any more about these or the new wire tap 2.0? Would like to see colorways for either model and sizing too.

These Savitars almost look like a frankensteined cross of whiskers and ejectors.

More uninspired Lux phooey.
Agreed. These aren’t my favorite, but it looks like the Savitar will be a titanium frame so might check it out just to check it out. I hope this one looks better in photos compared to stock pics (similar to the Ejector).

Agreed. These aren’t my favorite, but it looks like the Savitar will be a titanium frame so might check it out just to check it out. I hope this one looks better in photos compared to stock pics (similar to the Ejector).
Titanium makes it allot more interesting, and 8.75 base curve.

Looks like these are available at Sunglass Hut:

Based on the 8.75 base curve and the actual lens size I am thinking these are going to be relatively small on anybody with a larger head. Probably not for me :(.

Back