• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley says they will replace my MUZM sub zeros… will they?

Something must be wrong with my eyes then;)
Crazy! I could not find them in my Amazon app or searching online but your link brought me there. Totally bought a new pair and sending these back to Oakley Monday. Will see what happens.

Hi, I don't get it. You fell out of your hammock with these, if I recall correctly? And then you get warranty?
Agree, apparently if you have an issue with a pair of sunglasses, no matter what it is, just put them on, fall out of a hammock.......... and Oakley will replace them 🤭👍

Agree, apparently if you have an issue with a pair of sunglasses, no matter what it is, just put them on, fall out of a hammock.......... and Oakley will replace them 🤭👍
Well those who remember back in the day the original breakage warranty with Oakley was pretty outstanding. They would totally replace your glasses if they broke.

And I have to say I am super impressed that after sending back my sub zeros with the cracked lens they sent me back a brand new pair in box. Shiny and new without a scratch. Amazing service and warranty.

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back