• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Service Center , Destroyed A Time Bomb Cannon Yellow

I hope so because what happened to him, me and a lot of other forum members and even non collectors, is totally unacceptable. We spend absolutely ridiculous amounts of money on their product expecting nothing less than exceptional service and I don't think I'm alone here thinking that things are waaaaaay on the downturn in the past few years. But, maybe I'm the crazy one.

WOOOOW that's one messed up repair they did! Coming from a company that prides them selves on the quality of their products that is completely unacceptable! I hope they realize what they did and take the extra step to make up for what they did.

This is one of the reasons why I don't understand people who send their watches to Oakley to get work done on them (even something as simple as replacing a battery). I guarantee that you have a local watchmaker that can do 10x the level of repairs that Oakley can.

While their watches are nice, they are absolutely not a watch company and you should trust your purchases with someone who knows timepieces.

This is one of the reasons why I don't understand people who send their watches to Oakley to get work done on them (even something as simple as replacing a battery). I guarantee that you have a local watchmaker that can do 10x the level of repairs that Oakley can.

While their watches are nice, they are absolutely not a watch company and you should trust your purchases with someone who knows timepieces.

+1. I agree with this guy^^^. They can't even handle servicing their own sunglasses anymore. I just received my beat to hell Juliets back from them in the mail a few minutes ago and I'm not the one who beat them up. It's sad.

Yes, I now agree with that too. They called me and asked for more current pics of the watch, and said they would call tomorrow sometime. It is currently being discussed by Management to see what they need to do. Going fine at this point, we will see what they decide.

Sorta, as long as they take care of it, then I understand mistakes happen. But, a 33% off a retail watch wont cut it at all.

Sorta, as long as they take care of it, then I understand mistakes happen. But, a 33% off a retail watch wont cut it at all.

Yeah, that wouldn't make sense since you would essentially have to give them your money in order for them to compensate you. That's not how they should handles this particular case. I'm hoping they offer you a watch of similar value or a credit to use on a new watch. Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back