• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shades That Should Exist....

I know they are discontinuing the monster dogs, but I'd love to see an artist series monster dog or a new special/limited edition monster dog. I know it won't happen but that's what I'd like to see. Or even some more split jackets with some groovy artwork on the stems. That would satisfy me lol

Split Jackets like these ;o) ?
satwomen113_600.jpg

Exergy USGP Of Cyclocross #7 2011: Nineteen-year-old Kaitlin Antonneau (Cannondale), Photos | Cyclingnews.com

"The Toolbox - model with small tools inside the earstem accessable via an opening icon."

What small tools would be included? Lol. Or you just mean like a small screwdriver for the frame?

Oakley virtual reality goggles/ shades would be good, like the gaming models Sony do..normal shades when needed but then can wirelessly sync movies and games and make it feel like ya watching on a 60 inch screen....sweet....

Everyone mentioning nba, MLB etc...I'd be pretty pissed as they need to show some love to the English game! Lol.. Love to rock some Chelsea blue shades with badge decals.

Back