• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley shipped the wrong lens twice

JohnLee

Oakley Beginner
I like the Sutro Lite style a lot because of my large face. I have the Sutro Lite Prizm Sapphire lens. I want to buy a Prizm Dark Golf lens but it is only available in the Sweep Style. The Sutro Lite Sweep style doesn't look as nice on my face but it is still better than the Encoder Prizm Dark Golf sunglasses that I have.

So I ordered the Sutro Lite Prizm Dark Golf lens for $85. Oakley shipped to me a Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens. I sent an email to complain. The CSR told me that I can keep the the Prizm Road Jade lens and they will send me a replacement. Today I received the replacement and again they have sent to me another Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens.

I guess they may allow me to keep the 2nd Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens but I have no use for it because I rather use the rectangular Prizm Sapphire lens when I don't play golf.

Has this happened to anyone? I just want to share.

Great with free stuff;), hope that they will let you keep both lenses and send the correct one to you.

A few year ago I ordered some factory pilot gloves . It was part of a larger order that arrived in 2 deliveries . About a week later I received a second pair of the gloves ( exact same colour and size ) I messaged them and heard nothing back . After a good few months I sold a pair . Only issue is I can’t find the other pair now .

IMG_9539.jpeg

A new CSR, refunded me, allowed me to keep the second Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade Lens. Admitted that something is wrong in the warehouse but said nothing about shipping the correct lens.
I still need the lens but not sure they will ship the right lens. What do I do? I can't find this lens from any other vendor or even ebay.
I have two perfectly new lenses i have no intention to use ever. I already put it on Offerup for $40 but no one wants it. May be sell them here for $30 each.
I may settle with Sutro Lite Prizm Golf (rectangular) style. It's a little too bright for me but I like the rectangular lens better than sweep. They don't make dark golf lens in this style.
I live 40 minutes from Oakley HQ. I may come here to see if I can buy thr right lens.

Last edited:
Order it one more time, maybe you get lucky on the third time :p
If not then you will have one more free lens;)

Latest Posts

Back