• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Shoe One... NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a collection of Oakley Shoe One and I am going to put some of them out for sale. They have never been opened. The price is $500 a pair. If you have interest, send me an email with size and colors with quantities of each you are interested in and I will get back to you with what I can fill.

Please understand that I am traveling quite a bit so this may take a bit of time for me to gather the info, sort out the orders, get back to you for payment and ship them out.

Colors are Yellow, White and Black. Since they have never been opened, there is absolutely no fading of the colors. These are fresh out of the factory... just 20+ years later. Please remember that when exposed to light over time the colors do fade.

I'm not sure if my signature carries any weight anymore, but if you have interest I'd be happy to sign the box.

Since I do get 300 emails a day please limit your emails to this topic only. I can do Paypal.

Jim (jim@red.com)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a collection of Oakley Shoe One and I am going to put some of them out for sale. They have never been opened. The price is $500 a pair. If you have interest, send me an email with size and colors with quantities of each you are interested in and I will get back to you with what I can fill.

Please understand that I am traveling quite a bit so this may take a bit of time for me to gather the info, sort out the orders, get back to you for payment and ship them out.

Colors are Yellow, White and Black. Since they have never been opened, there is absolutely no fading of the colors. These are fresh out of the factory... just 20+ years later. Please remember that when exposed to light over time the colors do fade.

I'm not sure if my signature carries any weight anymore, but if you have interest I'd be happy to sign the box.

Since I do get 300 emails a day please limit your emails to this topic only. I can do Paypal.

Jim (jim@red.com)
Hi Jim, I'd be thrilled if you had a yellow in a 10.5 or 11. A signature would be awesome, but only at your convenience. Thanks very much, Geoff

Username Hidden said:
Hi Jim, I'd be thrilled if you had a yellow in a 10.5 or 11. A signature would be awesome, but only at your convenience. Thanks very much, Geoff

Youll likely need to follow the directions and email him at the email he provided.

I should note that you should specify low top or high top if you have a preference.

Jim

Correct. I won't be gathering info from this site. You need to send me an email.

Jim

Username Hidden said:
Youll likely need to follow the directions and email him at the email he provided.
Thanks, I'll read the full post next time.

Awesome Mr Jannard

very cool.

@Kashton

@flippers