• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoe Question

Flatfeet here as well along with a messed up instep (motorcycle injury) ...
On the older ones, I've had several different models and I like Nails (mid tops) the best for overall comfort.
The Chopsaws feel pretty good on me as well.
I also have a pair of waterproof Event Boots that are surprisingly comfortable.
Have not had much luck with their shoes as of late...
Most recently I bought a pair of Urban Explorers that are so uncomfortable that I worn them once have no desire to wear them again.

Flesh Shoe for me at present, Very Comfortable but not for rugged outdoor use obvs seen as i have this to currently deal with:

IMG_20211220_111605.jpg

Ive been wearing nothing but oakley shoes my whole life and ill have to say the most comfortable i ever had were called S.i.l.k.s There hard to find these days but still are out there, the next style would be the megajoules, those are pretty comfortable too, with your injury i would say the stride running shoes would be nice and loose

ya i wish i would have kept all my red code stuff in new condition, i wore the white and red red codes in high school gym and now there toast, if i would of known what i know now!!! LOL

Wtf is that?
Because I have a Spinal cord injury @ T12 anything blood flow wise below the injury level is restricted compared to normal and you have to watch for Skin abrasions. My Dumbass physio put me on a rowing machine and then I kind of exacerbated the problem by doing 30 minute sessions on my exercise bike daily the foot straps caused it. Because of Covid 19 I had to can my Physio sessions for the time being. It kind of crept up on me, Believe it or not....

I am what is termed as incomplete, I have seen people who are complete who get a skin rash end up in Hospital. Last place I want to be at present with our Captain Clusterf**k Government🤔

Latest Posts

Back