• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoeone High

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Today arrived one of my grails in terms of Oakley shoes, i guess i followed what Jim Jannard said that every collector of Oakley needs a Shoeone in their collection
2 weeks ago i received a message from a trusted seller here in México who i told before to let me know if he ever find a Shoeone High in a size 11 i was in the market for a pair.
Fast forward he send the pictures and from the get go he let me know of the condition of the shoes and the detail that they are sewed..
Based in that detail we negotiate a fair price for them and today i received them
I intend to.wear them as my signature says i am a NSW and i wear all of my collection and the fact that they are sewed prevents the fact of me worrying that the sole of the shoe becomes unglued
Here is some pictures of the Bumblebee shoes

20220318_181535.jpg
20220318_181656.jpg

Congrats and it comes with matching box
I have to be honest here, it is a matching box, but not a matching label.
This box is from a Big Smoke Sandal, and the seller gave it to me for free from his personal collection as it is the same that the Shoeone came in and the shoes did not have the original box.
I think it was a nice gesture on his part :hi:

any change the seller could get a pair of snake belly? i'm desperate to find one in good condition

Latest Posts

Back