• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley shoeone

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I only ask that because you stated that if you want to buy paypal only..

Some people reacted to this post.
120 shipping.only in usa.only trough paypal

Username Hidden said:
Please include a list price or ballpark - Forum Rules state you must post a price.

Ok.done.price listing

Username Hidden said:
Please include a list price or ballpark - Forum Rules state you must post a price.
Its a trade offer, you shouldnt need a price

He stated if you want to buy in post so hence need a price...

Username Hidden said:
Its a trade offer, you
I'm sorry if my item is controversial for the price or not price.we can do this.make your offers.if you want a trade is for items.that like Me or need.or if you want to buy them.I can put my item.in the sale section.I won't make problem.

Username Hidden said:
I'm sure he does, doesn't hurt anyone or thing to tag him in something he's expressed as one of his favorite creations
So based on that thought pattern it's safe to say we should tag him anytime a Shoe One comes up for sale/trade/discussion? :headbang:

Username Hidden said:
He said in the original post he hopes not to break any rules. So far has been accommodating with all direction given.

. . . . except for posting his shoes sale thread in the Sunglasses Exchange area. I'm no expert, but there's probably a rule somewhere about that.

;-)

Username Hidden said:
So based on that thought pattern it's safe to say we should tag him anytime a Shoe One comes up for sale/trade/discussion? :headbang:

Should put on trade only?I have no problem with trade only.but if the oakley fans.don't want or don't have anything to trade.and want them.the first question is gonna.do u sell them?

Username Hidden said:
Should put on trade only?I have no problem with trade only.but if the oakley fans.don't want or don't have anything to trade.and want them.the first question is gonna.do u sell them?
No, that was not meant in your direction. You are good. :D

Latest Posts

Back