• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley shoeone

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Sure if you or anyone would like..?
Listen, I was just reading his shoe1 thread 2 days ago. It was fresh in my mind. Oakster already owns a pair and I tagged him in it as well. Idk why it rubs you the wrong way? Relax its over but here... I'll delete it for you buddy.
Fine....GLWS on your 15-30 bumps every other day. :)

I'll gladly say this...... :focus:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Sure if you or anyone would like..?
Listen, I was just reading his shoe1 thread 2 days ago. It was fresh in my mind. Oakster already owns a pair and I tagged him in it as well. Idk why it rubs you the wrong way? Relax its over but here... I'll delete it for you buddy.

Like in the beginning .I said I Don't want break any rules.I'm a begging user.I put this shoes a months ago.and they was delete.so I have to wait months.to put this item again.I don't want to make me a rich person.sell it here.I just want to share my passion for oakley like u do.if something bother u.I'm sorry

Username Hidden said:
how can they be new when the soles are stitched to the shoe? I have two pairs of Shoe one's and one is brand new never been used and the other is a high top that is used and neither have any issues with the soles coming apart.

Hi.I have ones high top.and the sole is come out.because they was in a storage with no a/c.they are professional stiching.these shoe is I thinks for daily use.not collectible.that's my humble opinion.

Back