• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Prefer these now over Racing Jackets/Jawbones. Currently have these pairs with BI, Prizm Maritime polar, TR22, and TR45.

View attachment 535161 View attachment 535162

I understand you liking the Shock Tube more then the Racing Jackets/Jawbones. I see them as the perfect mix of the Split Jacket and the Racing Jackets. I just wish that they were more available at a decent price.

Sent from nowhere special

I understand you liking the Shock Tube more then the Racing Jackets/Jawbones. I see them as the perfect mix of the Split Jacket and the Racing Jackets. I just wish that they were more available at a decent price.

Sent from nowhere special

One of the main pros of the Split jackets for me is the very easy lens change, but that's gone with the Shock tubes. Otherwise they would be very tempting ;)

I dont have an account through their SI site. :(

They also sell them through the site, but I had to purchase my pair through Cabelas and they only had the black w/black o's and TR22 lenses. They dont make Red Iridium lenses for them
Did you check out Ebay ? I think there is a company called Fuse selling lenses for the shocktube.

will check them out, Thanks :D I know there was a company (Might be fuse) that sells "Blanks" you cut out yourself which seem like a good option. I might buy some just to play around with lol.

Got my Shocktube matte black with red Icon beautiful. Now just waiting for my lenses gonna post more pics later.
DSC_3625 2.jpg

Back