• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
eyespy0099 from instagram and O-review has his initial impressions up.
Great review, thank you. I realized as soon as you started speaking that I have watched a bunch of your reviews on the Youtubes. You always do a bang up job. No fuss, no muss. Keep up the good work, my man!

I meant to post a thank you for the video review. I have seen a bunch of your gear reviews on YouTube, glad to see you here on The Forum.
I have a pair on the way and I was wondering if someone could expound on the AF nosebomb. Did you do the swap bc it keeps the glasses off of your cheeks?

I have a pair on the way and I was wondering if someone could expound on the AF nosebomb. Did you do the swap bc it keeps the glasses off of your cheeks?

For me personally, I need the AF nosebombs because my nose is really narrow.

The only lenses available for Shocktube are Grey, Black Irridium, and two of the Prism shooting tints. I also just logged on to Oakleysi and the Shocktubes are all out of stock. I'm glad I got mine when I did. In fact, the entire website appears to have been seriously pared down. No Drop Points, no Carbons, and not even the Oil Rigs. Hopefully they will add more variety in the near future.

If you search for the Shocktube there are two different tins of lenses, But I have emailed Oakley and they do not sell lenses for the Shocktube. I would love to get some Red Iridium lenses for my shocktubes, And would love to replace the 0's

I dont have an account through their SI site. :(

They also sell them through the site, but I had to purchase my pair through Cabelas and they only had the black w/black o's and TR22 lenses. They dont make Red Iridium lenses for them

Back