• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Si Computer Bag...

Fakir

The Golden Era is behind us...
A Mountain
Hi Folks.
I recently came across this bag that someone I know is wanting to sell.
It is brand new (pic is off Amazon though).
What would be a good price to pay??

1.png

I picked one up off ebay for 97 shipped about 2 months ago.. There is a older model a bit different has skulls on the in side and on the laptop sleeve.The newer ones have just the o's on both. It is commonly referred to as the dexter bag ..that show has really made the prices stay high on the bags.. I have newer in black and the older in tan

I picked one up off ebay for 97 shipped about 2 months ago.. There is a older model a bit different has skulls on the in side and on the laptop sleeve.The newer ones have just the o's on both. It is commonly referred to as the dexter bag ..that show has really made the prices stay high on the bags.. I have newer in black and the older in tan
Thanks bro...that was also very helpful....

I have one and although I use it daily I wouldn't be quick to buy one again.

The clasps rattle like crazy, and it really doesn't hold that much. If the front area had a bellow it might work better, but it's a pretty limited design. I also took off the three front pouches, I think it looks better without them and I didn't like the design. The downside is the webbing the pouches attach with aren't MOLLE/PALS compatible so you can't add other stuff very easily. I think the 2 web on the Oakley bag is close to a 5" on PALS, but not close enough to fit snug.

Back