• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley SI new releases

just got my new SI Blackside Gascans w/ Prizm Black Polarized lenses. Definitely a very stealthy pair of glasses. Comes with a new Microfiber bag as well @pricedollaz

IMG_1059.JPG

Did your tracking number actually work? The Fedex number on my order shows no info.

They don't use FedEx. For whatever reason it tries to open a FedEx link though. The tracking number is actually a UPS tracking number. Either cut and paste the 1Z......... number out of the FedEx URL it tries to open or manually type it into the UPS tracking site.

They don't use FedEx. For whatever reason it tries to open a FedEx link though. The tracking number is actually a UPS tracking number. Either cut and paste the 1Z......... number out of the FedEx URL it tries to open or manually type it into the UPS tracking site.
Mine isn't a 1Z number. It starts with 927. Doesn't work on UPS or USPS either.

Hmmm. I know mine didnt show up in UPS until 2 day after they showed the tracking number on SI. Not sure how long yours has showed the tracking number but maybe it hasn't actually been picked up by the carrier yet.

Hmmm. I know mine didnt show up in UPS until 2 day after they showed the tracking number on SI. Not sure how long yours has showed the tracking number but maybe it hasn't actually been picked up by the carrier yet.
I ordered on April 17 with standard shipping. I think the tracking number was added on Monday.

It's likely a Smatpost tracking number...a division of FedEx Ground now. So it will go Smartpost (FedEx) and then the post office. So the transition to USPS hasn't occurred, at least electronically, and that why it doesn't work on the USPS tracking log.

Back