• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Silver vs. Silver F vs.Enduro?

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Searched the forum but didn't quite find the answer to this question. i haven't been able to find somewhere locally I can try on a sliver or sliver f and really wanted to purchased them. I have tried a holbrook and they are too wide at the front, I also tried an enduro, I did get mixed responses from the forum but end result is that i like them. I searched the net and found that for each of these frames the measurements are quite similar but the enduro fit very different to a holbrook, for me atleast

So question is can anyone do a comparison of the 2 or 3 sliver,sliver f and enduro?

also opinions on fit etc are welcome swell

Just noticed that the title of this thread has been changed? And not by me
Yes mods will occasionally edit titles so that they better describe the content of the thread. This is particularly useful when in the future someone may search for this exact comparison. If the thread kept the original title (something like "base 6 lens") then the thread may be overlooked.

Yes mods will occasionally edit titles so that they better describe the content of the thread. This is particularly useful when in the future someone may search for this exact comparison. If the thread kept the original title (something like "base 6 lens") then the thread may be overlooked.
Thanks for the clarification. Anyways back to the question at hand

Well, changing it to Silver won't help search results as much as if they'd changed it to Sliver! Hint hint mods :)

If the Holbrooks are too wide for in the front Slivers will not work either, sorry it is quite same size and fit;)

Remember also that the sliver F is lighter and folds thinner. It is different material than the standard Sliver.
I was told it is called nanOmatter, the regular sliver is Omatter.
I have the sliver F, Sliver, and Holbrook and they all seem to be almost exact same size

Back